Messenger's note:

The Chronicles is a series that I have been writing for years, but only for a while putting them into a blog, it has influences from books, anime, comics, and even the music I listen to.

The names of the places in this story may or not be real, but this is fiction, and the story is set in an alternate ambiance, so don't expect total accuracy.

I hope you enjoy the story as much as I do when I write it, even if I take too long to update! xD

xoxo

February 7, 2012

Chapter 12. The Hanging Man. Part I

Sometimes, and I believe sometimes, there is a time and place for all the things...

As a child, Alexandr believes so as well. Specially when he started to have the dreams. 

Many years passed until he realized that knowing in advance what could happen, didn't matter. No matter how hard he wanted to change things, it did not matter...they always happened. 

It was now, after 3 years and some change, that he found himself in awe at what he saw. There she was, on his doorstep...alive and well...just as he dreamed of...

Witold stood there with her, looking at Alexandr's reaction. Amused on the inside.

The Dreamweaver almost dropped his cup fo coffee as Nadzieja smiled broadly at him. 


-"Hello Alekxandr..." she smiled broadly and ran up to hug him.


He stayed there, not moving, barely able to to respond to the hug by slowly hugging her back.


His dreams as visions were coming back to him, he was smiling to himself with the biggest joy he could fathom. His dreams had told him this day would come, his dream had come true, like many others...


But this one he didn't want to change...


--End of Part I--



No comments: